Cone-tapered flagpoles provide the finest style and beauty to enhance most architectural projects. The Flag Shop's outdoor flagpoles are excellent for both commercial and residental uses. We offer a variety of materials.
- Aluminum: Easy to maintain, high strength, weather resistant, low weight, and low cost. Aluminum is one of the most popular choices.
- Fiberglass: With an extremely hard gloss finish, these poles are soil and scratch resistant.
- Stainless Steel: Maintenance free and produces one of the highest strength poles available.
- Bronze Alloy: Recommended for more outstanding and elegant architectural projects.
- Carbon Steel: Due to the current trend towards large flags on tall flagpoles, steel is once again resurfacing as a popular selection for a pole material. Carbon steel offers the highest strength possible in a pole.
- Other options may be available. Please contact us for more information.
The base of the flagpole may be permanently cemented into the ground, bolted onto a flat surface or fitted into a bracket or sleeve.
The flag can be hoisted on an external halyard or an internal halyard using a variety of flagpole accessories.
Find out more...
Request a quote for commercial flagpoles.
Looking for flags for your flagpoles? Visit our custom flags page or shop online for stock flags.